What does GMT mean?
(1) Getting Me Tight - getting upset, frustrated or angry at a person or situation.
Other definitions of GMT:
(2) Give me time - "I need more minutes!"
(3) Greenwich Mean Time - the mean solar time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich.
(4) Gnash My Teeth - to grind one's teeth as a result of clenching their jaw in frustration.
All of our slang term and phrase definitions are made possible by our wonderful visitors. If you know of another definition of GMT that should be included here, please let us know.
How to use the term GMT:
(1) "Every time my friends talk about politics they GMT."
More slang terms:
Cat Got Your Tongue
What You Get Is What You Asked For
kiss my a**